PDA

View Full Version : Easy to Use Video Editing Software

guest102
08-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone, my son is so annoyed at Windows programs he want to go back to a Mac because he can't find an easy to use video editing program. He is complaining about Pinnacle. What do we all know is out there that is easy to use and decent? Free or expensive....not to worry.

jcampi
08-11-2008, 11:37 AM
I used to really like WinDVD. I used it a lot to make video movies of my DVD home video. I really like Windows Movie Maker that comes with Windows XP or Vista. It is similar to WinDVD, but is even easier to use. Movie Maker really results in professional results. The software allows you to edit, add sound, insert transitions & special effects and titles to your movie. Give it a try!

photolady
08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I agree with John on this one. I've used several different video editors and always come back ot WMM, both in XP and in Vista. Other freebies have a higher learning curve. I even bought Adobe Premiere Elements but found it hard to figure out how to use it. Uninstalled and have since used WMM.

Microsoft has extra effects for XP's version. I'm hoping they come out with new ones for Vista's version too.

Just for reference, this site is great to help with video's. Also where I got some of my freebie software:

http://forum.videohelp.com/