PDA

View Full Version : Multible empty IE screens!!

chryssi2001
09-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Well these symptoms appear sometimes when i click on a forum link in my email.
The page is delaying in loading and multible empty IE screen are created with very high speed one after another. Most of the times i can stop this using Task manager, and closing them one by one but it's very difficult. While closing them the name of the forum appears in the IE bar, but they are empty and in Task manager i can see properly the name of the forum so many times as the empty opened pages.
How can i prevent this happening, and why is this happening?
Any ideas? Might be java problem? I don't use Java (sun) only msjava.

chryssi2001
09-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I can see the add ons but who will tell me if anything wrong in there?
BTW it happened to me 10 min ago and i really had a very hard time to stop it this time.

After i manage to close all the empty pages and see windows screen in front of me
i still stay connected to the forums, but disconnect with my email.

chryssi2001
09-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Something must happening to me, i made 2 posts today morning, one here and one at the music post and i forgot to click post lol.
Well i have to re-write it.
When i click on the email link, site is loading slowly an last one come the images, so, if i am in a hurry to click at another window in my task bar the same time, then the screens appear....
I have this problem with other sites also, which have a lot of text and images.
I can see all the text and then images start to show up. May be it's because of Java (sun), don't have tick next to it in my Internet options, because of yahoo. My active x are ok.